Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are in The Picks?
Each Kiddie, Pre-Teen, Teen, and Regal Picks consist of 2 of following:
- Fruit selections includes locally grown fresh picked fruits that such as apple, banana, and clementine.
- Hydrate selections includes a bottle of water and a serving of fruit juice.
- Sweet selections includes a variety of candy and miniature size chocolate bars.
- Savory selections includes a variety of pre-packaged cookies / tea biscuits not exceeding150 calories.
- Gift selections includes a set of gift items that encourages an active body and mind.
2. What is the minimum amount of time needed to have Healthier Picks provide services for an event?
We would prefer about 2 weeks notice in order to better assist you with your event.
3. Am I able to select what goes inside my Picks?
The Healthier Picks team will make sure that the picks are perfect for your event. We will work with you to customize your picks, but please note that changes to the picks may affect the price.
4. Does the Healthier Picks team deliver the Picks to my event or do I need to come pick it up myself?
The Healthier Picks team can deliver The Picks to you and help set up the pick table to make sure that everything looks presentable for your guest. Please note that there may be a $15 delivery fee, depending on location.
5. I am not having an event, but would like one special Pick created for a gift. Can Healthier Picks assist me?
Absolutely! The Healthier Picks team can assist you in creating special gifts for any event or occasion regardless of the quantity.